Tuesday, April 13, 2010

When I do something I like

arghh,, I am still in the middle of the mid-term test. still a little bit MUCH exhausted with all the papers, tests, and tasks. another theories, psycho-test, psychotherapies, interviewing and observing (which still in my "things to do" list), child's development, social psychology and so on. wish me luck, bloggie!

anyhow, I am happy to be a psychology student. there's so many things that I learn about people, why they do this, why they acted like that, and so on. It is hard but I like it. When you do something you like, it will be so much easier to do. I truly believe it.


***


on the other side...

I am dying to have:
♥ ONE beauty photo session to complete my CV
♥ ONE new header to redecorate my stupid smile
♥ ONE new glasses because the last one is broken. I blame Beibi for this :p
♥ ONE new job --- really really need this one!


***

No comments: