Friday, April 09, 2010

When will I see your face again?

Since I don't know when, this guy in my university got my little attention. Err.. actually, I only walk pass through him. But it happens a LOT. I don't know who he is, which faculty he is, he got a GF or not, or even his name. I just recognize his face every time he passed me by and I am glad to see him. But, I am not falling in love with him. Surely I don't. This is not another crush (which I am tired about). Hey, I don't even know his name and I think he doesn't aware that I'm exist. Well, he's just a guy who got my little attention.

so, when will I see your face again? :p


***


epin, addi, nael, and me


another photobox attack!!
thank you to my CL Club Card who give the Buy One Get One photobox so we can do the double attack photo shoot :p
I always love photobox, how about you? show me one of your favorite snap, won't you? :p


***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look so funny,, :)