
I watch 10 Things I Hate about You this evening. I already watched it for maybe 2-3 times, but I might watch it for many many many times later.
again and again.
***
First of all, this is a teen movie. yes, full of dramatic scene. But I found that this is amusing for me. Oh, and I get one of my favorite quote here. you know, the one with "don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it."
another memorable script:
and I fell for Patrick Verona (Heath Ledger) when he sang "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" for Kat (Julia Stiles). I guess that Pat did that just for saying "Let me love you." to Kat who madly angry to him. How sweet it can't be? check out the video.
the singing scene
***
not only Heath Ledger, this movie also starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the Tom Hanson from 500 Days of Summer. But he totally different in this movie. ha ha ha :p
check out the screencaps.
not so Joker's smile
Kat & Bianca. sisters.
first rejection
'accidentally' met in a Club
Tom Hanson *ups I mean Cameron and his friend
the swing scene. I think it's sweet

dancing & singing with that smile
paintball. another way of fun dating.
***
and, of course the famous 10 Things I Hate about You's poem,,
I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it... I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close
not even a little bit,
not even at all.
***
you have to watch it.
***
again and again.
***
First of all, this is a teen movie. yes, full of dramatic scene. But I found that this is amusing for me. Oh, and I get one of my favorite quote here. you know, the one with "don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it."
another memorable script:
Pat: Some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl.
Kat: Is that right?
Pat: Yeah, but I screwed up. I, um, I fell for her.
Kat: Is that right?
Pat: Yeah, but I screwed up. I, um, I fell for her.
and I fell for Patrick Verona (Heath Ledger) when he sang "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" for Kat (Julia Stiles). I guess that Pat did that just for saying "Let me love you." to Kat who madly angry to him. How sweet it can't be? check out the video.
the singing scene
***
not only Heath Ledger, this movie also starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the Tom Hanson from 500 Days of Summer. But he totally different in this movie. ha ha ha :p
check out the screencaps.
not so Joker's smile
Kat & Bianca. sisters.
first rejection
'accidentally' met in a Club
Tom Hanson *ups I mean Cameron and his friend
the swing scene. I think it's sweet
dancing & singing with that smile
paintball. another way of fun dating.***
and, of course the famous 10 Things I Hate about You's poem,,
I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it... I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close
not even a little bit,
not even at all.
***
you have to watch it.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment