Saturday, January 16, 2010

when I really had a bad weekend

no electricity, no air conditioner, no internet connection for the day, no water supply, and no mobile phone. what a perfect weekend, right?


***


anyway, I am crazy about quotes nowadays. I hope you enjoy it :)


"everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. everything you want also wants you. but you have to take action to get it" by Jules Renard
&
"we come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" by Sam Keen


***


and I think, the best video for quote of the day is:


Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet


***


yes, I just haven't met him yet :)



***


I don't want to get back to my blanket. I wish I have a nice dream. good night.



***

No comments: