Wednesday, December 09, 2009

dreams of December

Dreams are necessary to life by Anais Nin


***


based on that quote, I start my dreams. ha ha. OK, not "dreams" but "my wish list".. he he. I realize that I don't have (yet) much money to afford my wish list, but based on that quote, I'm allowed to have dreams. you know, dreams are necessary to life (:


***


Jamaican Yellow Samsung Corby s3650


I don't have a GSM mobile phone. and I fall in love with this Jamaican Yellow with all its features (2 MP camera, bluetooth, upgradeable). Totally love it! <3


***

houndstooth green by kimmy shoe - 169000 IDR


I love kimmyshoe... :) and I think I need a new pair of green shoes. you know, we need a green-er earth, so I need something green for my daily. to support that! (so rationalistic!) :p


***

Ruban d'Orange Eau de Toilette


I'm one of ORANGE's fan. so fresh!


***

Bloom Mineral Radiant Touch Rosie - 175000 IDR


I have a sensitive face skin. My friend suggests me to use the mineral one and NOT the compact one. I want to try it, but I have to use the one I have now first. the compact one. you know, I want to look fresh and *EHEM pretty :)


***

iPod classic black


mp3s, videos, photos.. all in one black gadget. :)


***


yellow, green, orange, creamy, and black


***


just want to share it with you. or maybe you will get me one of those for a Christmas' gift? :p


***

1 comment:

BobiBob said...

your blog sure is clean and simple, easy to read..and the most important thing that i noticed was, u r using English ! LOL..great blog,wi !