Saturday, February 12, 2011

When 5 random things come out

before I come back to my warm-cozy-yellow-blanket, I want to share 5 random things that cross my mind for now. I hope it can be another way of apology for not blogging for some time :p

1. since I work at Starbucks Pluit Village as a barista, I scratched my own fingers. There are five scars on different fingers. I hurt my back a little, too. and I don't wanna mention about weariness and lack of free-time. But, I love this job. I have this amazing partners, who help me with all those new things. I learned a LOT of new things. Thank you for the opportunity, Lord!

2. I'm not good on reminding something, so blogging helps me to remain a lot of things. and, I have this agenda, to write down anything such as: weather, my mood that day, other's birthday, anniversary, or else. so, someday I can re-read my agenda and say, "how can I be that way on this day?" :p

3. you know that I am in love with FRIENDS since high school. I can watch all the episode all over again. For now, I am in love with How I Met Your Mother. hehe. It's awesome! It has deeper meaning, in my opinion. but, both of them is legend..ary :p

4. thesis? sucks. let me skip it :p anyway, this week is my last holiday week. I still have two classes for Wednesday and Thursday. yes, I know I can not 'forget' about my thesis. but, you know, every time I open that document, I suddenly feel so sleepy, self talk".. I'm gonna do it tomorrow..", and press the close button :p

5. valentine's day. chocolates, roses, pinkies, heart-shaped balloons, love songs, etc. my favorite love song for all time? uhmmm maybe Just The Way You Are by Diana Krall. what can I say about it? I still got no plans for that day. how about you, bloggie?

ahhh,, I think I'm starting to ramble around. It's time to sleep. have a nighty night, universe!

No comments: