Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wake me up when December ends

It's been awhile since last post.

- first of all: BELATED HAPPY CHRISTMAS, people! Have a merry, wonderful, joyful, blessed Christmas! I spent my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day working as santa. How's yours?

- I want to congratulate Malaysia as the winner or should I say the champion? for AFF Suzuki Cup 2010. Well, TimNas Indonesia (the second place), you gave a great game, really.

- I'm on my holiday, supposedly. Well, I repeat, I supposedly am on my holiday. BUT, I still got sooooooo many things to do, due to that seminar proposal, organizational fund raising (:p), making some money, some of this, some of that.

- do I have new year's resolution? uhmm, lemme think about it and share it some time with you :p hihi.

to sum it all up, December is not my favorite month of the year. sorry, try next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy new year to you! :)