Wednesday, June 02, 2010

When it's june

haiii bloggiee..

I miss you so much. I want to tell a LOT to you lately, but I don't really have much time to online. Thanks to the papers, interviews, and so many tasks to do. Like now, I supposed to be already take a bath and prepare for my instruction in Intelligence Test Class. But, I decide to say hello to you :)

okay, since we don't have much time, I'm gonna sum it all up into some points.

♥ remember the guy I told you lately? yes, I am still into that guy.

♥ some friends of mine (not just 1 or 2!!) told me that I looked so fatso in my profile picture of Facebook. So I changed it and I told my self to have a so-called-diet :p

♥ suddenly I realized that if point number 2 works as well, it will bring good impact to point number 1. hope so :)

♥ still, THAT GUY and his things simply cross my mind..

♥ this June, I will have my final exam. but after that, I'll have my long holiday :)


***


so, come on, June! Bring some of your fortune tune!


***

2 comments:

Meilinda said...

hihihihihi. marii berdiet bsama!

Neeya said...

"yes, I am still into that guy" --> aw aw awww... hahaha...

mari berdiet juga, saya mau membuang semua samcan2 tidak bersahabt di sekujur tubuh ini...
*curigagabisadiet*
wkwkwk...