Monday, April 19, 2010

When I realized that you could be my so-called soulmate

I met these two boys in this beautiful Sunday evening. So many things we shared about boys, girls, love, hate, friends, life, God, some hypothetically-stuff and so on. I really missed the times like these. We discussed, we argued, we learned, we laughed, we think, and just hanging around. You guys are one of my inspirations :p

three words for you guys: coffee, cigarette, and mate.


thank you boys :)


***

anyway, check this picture out:

forgot the title of this mags, but totally got my attention.
this page contains Norah Jones, Jamie Cullum, and John Mayer. Love it! :)


***


curious about the title of this post? ha ha ha so do I. but I feel so tired to write down all the words to explain about it. please let me come back to bed now. so just wait :p

ps: it's not another love story. soulmate is not always about love, right?


***


cheerio!


***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

- I like this words -

soulmate is not aways about love

i really miss that time too ...

separate make us know, how worth time when we meet together