I had a conversation this afternoon with my best friend. we talked about his story, my story, and a little story about my little brother.
anyhow, he made me realize that it's not about "we should do things that we love" but it better be "we should love things that we do".
I mean, sometimes we're doing things because someone (like parents) asked us to. things that we don't really want to do. how about if we change our point of view. try to find the positivity of it and start to learn loving it. remember, things take time. so be patient and stick to it.
anyhow, he made me realize that it's not about "we should do things that we love" but it better be "we should love things that we do".
I mean, sometimes we're doing things because someone (like parents) asked us to. things that we don't really want to do. how about if we change our point of view. try to find the positivity of it and start to learn loving it. remember, things take time. so be patient and stick to it.
***
the other thing I want to share is one of my mood-booster recently. so, I proudly present... Palmolive Aroma Therapy Vitality Shower Gel enriched with essential oils of Grapefruit, Orange and Cedarwood. every time I took a shower with this shower gel, I feel so relived and refreshed. I highly recommend this item for you :)
get one of these :p***
2 comments:
iya gw ke starbuck puri duduk di luar ujung2 gt. lu dimana emank duduknya? hahah what a small world!
hahah gw ga liat koqqq jd gw ga pikir lu aneh tng aja hahah. lu ddk deket gw ato jauh?maaf yah gw ga sdar sama sekali hahaha
Post a Comment