Wednesday, January 13, 2010

when I sleep earlier than yesterday (yeay!)

I promise to my self to sleep earlier than yesterday, and I guess I surely do make it, right? yesterday I went to sleep at 3:00 AM, now it is 1:30 AM. see? :p anyway, before I come back to bed, I really should do that about 2 hours ago, I want to share my top 5 videos from youtube for this night. and the lucky winners are:

reason: just fly me to the moon. make me smile. :) It's my favorite for now.

Nat King Cole - Fly Me to the Moon


reason: he is a man who can sing, play guitar, and has a beautiful yet sweet smile :p

Gabe Bondoc - Gentlemen Don't


reason: this song remains me of my ex. anyhow, this song is really just the way it is :)

Diana Krall - Just the Way You are


reason: they surely have a really great voice. totally love it!

Broken Strings by James Morrison Ft. Nelly Furtado (Cover) - Gamaliel & Audrey


reason: just fell for his charm :p

Petra Sihombing - Cinta Tak Kan Kemana-mana


***


somebody please fly me to the moon. so I can see what spring is like, on Jupiter and Mars.


***


cheers :)


***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such great songs! the only one i didn't know was the last one of course.. haha! ;P i always tell myself i'm going to sleep earlier, but i never end up doing so! =S