I have 24 titles of DVD to kill my very long holiday. If I watch it one title each day, I will survive from not-so-fun-long holiday. here are the list:
Sex and the City - get carried away
Material Girls - It's a short trip from the penthouse to the poorhouse
the 40 Year-old Virgin
Doomsday - Mankind has an expiration date
Saw IV - It's a trap
A Boyfriend for Christmas - Some wishes do come true
Cintapuccino
Click - What if you had a universal remote that controlled your universe?
The Edge of Love - The only thing more dangerous than war is love
Friends with Money
Chuck and Larry
The Duchess
The House of Bunny
License of Wed - First came love.. then come Reverend Frank
No Reservations - Life isn't always made to order
Cellular - If the signal dies so does she
Raising Helen - Helen help us
Mr. Beans Holiday
I Could Never be Your Woman - Find yourself. In love.
Revolutionary Road - How do you break free without breaking apart?
Wedding Daze - "I Do" takes on a whole new meaning
Good Luck Chuck - Sometimes love blows
Saw V - You won't believe how it ends
Derailed - They never saw it coming
***
good luck, then!
***
Sex and the City - get carried away
Material Girls - It's a short trip from the penthouse to the poorhouse
the 40 Year-old Virgin
Doomsday - Mankind has an expiration date
Saw IV - It's a trap
A Boyfriend for Christmas - Some wishes do come true
Cintapuccino
Click - What if you had a universal remote that controlled your universe?
The Edge of Love - The only thing more dangerous than war is love
Friends with Money
Chuck and Larry
The Duchess
The House of Bunny
License of Wed - First came love.. then come Reverend Frank
No Reservations - Life isn't always made to order
Cellular - If the signal dies so does she
Raising Helen - Helen help us
Mr. Beans Holiday
I Could Never be Your Woman - Find yourself. In love.
Revolutionary Road - How do you break free without breaking apart?
Wedding Daze - "I Do" takes on a whole new meaning
Good Luck Chuck - Sometimes love blows
Saw V - You won't believe how it ends
Derailed - They never saw it coming
***
good luck, then!
***
No comments:
Post a Comment