Saturday, March 19, 2016

When my iPhone won't charging

Common problem for iPhone, iPod and iPad owners: the device won't charging. The issues vary from the cable, the charger head, the charger port, the software, the hardware itself, and the list can go on and on.

For me, I already gone through some of these:
The cable was broken. Yes, the original one.
How do I know? Well, there is a visible damage to my cable or maybe they're just broken even I already use the cable protector. So I have to buy a new one, that turns out to be happened for 3-4 times.

The charger head blew up. No, it's not the original one.
My brother once gave me a charger head. He bought it in some random store. Everything went well with it until one day I heard a tiny sound like "buuuuuuffff.." while charging. I'm glad that there is no blast or worse. The good thing is my device still in good condition and I will not use some random accessories.

Lint or debris in iPhone charger port and a toothpick save my life.
Lint and other debris from our pockets or purses gets stuck in the port and can build up over time. Try cleaning the port out with a toothpick and gently remove the lint. You will be amazed how much can get stuck in the port (yes, I am very surprised!). Try to charging it and voila! It worked!

Here's a video that showed me how to do it. Thanks again!




No comments: