Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When you've become my favorite

hayy bloggie, it's been awhile since my last post. July is almost over, but still, I have some things to share to you or let me say to write down so I can read it all over again :p

First of all, July is not my favorite month. it's a holiday for campus life, but definitely it's not a holiday much to me. I finished all my classes, but I still have my thesis, my lovely skripsweet. I set a target for my self that I have to finished my undergraduate program due this year. That means, I have to finish my thesis this September so in October I'll do my thesis hearing. Oh, God. Let it be happen in Your name :)

Second, uhmm let's say that July is a new chapter of me. I was in Starbucks Pluit Village for about 6 months. But from this July I am a part of Starbucks Emporium Pluit. It is a bigger place, more crowded, more tiring, but yet I am excited. I can learn so many new things, right? yea right!

another chapter of me is him. *blushing*. This July, I am officially in a relationship. yeay! although there's no some romantic/sweet declaration moments, but still, I am happy to be with him. he's original. he's sweet. he's real. and he is my new favorite mood booster. *bighug*

July, you've been such a good month to me. thank you :)

1 comment:

Lanny Regina, S.Psi said...

woghhh, congrats uwi..
walaupun skrip-sweet tertunda, tapi mendapatkan someone special tentunya menjadi penghapus kesedihan karena skrip-sweet kan? hahaha.. ^^

GBU.. and do the best for your lovely skripsweet.. ^^