Thursday, June 30, 2011

When I realize that I'm just too scared to start all of this

my nowadays playlists.

There are moments when I don't know if it's real or if anybody feels the way I feel. I need inspiration, not just another negotiation. And if I open my heart again, I'm hoping you help me to start again. You know that I'll be there for you in the end.
Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett

I've broken my heart so many times, I stopped keeping track. I get all worked up, then I let my self down. But, I know someday, that it'll all turn out. You'll make me work so we can work to work it out. And I promise you that I give so much more than I get.
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

I'm fighting a war that I can't never win. I can't fight this feeling, it's rushing through my heart. Don't ever make it stop, it's tearing me apart. Please don't let me fade away. I am surrender.
Surrender - Bondan Rastika


***

No comments: