Saturday, September 25, 2010

Conversation between heart and logic

heart:
I want to fall in love.

logic:
what?

heart:
yes, I want to fall in love.

logic:
why? what do you get when you're falling love?

heart:
you know, someone to share with. someone to cheer you up. someone to tell you that you're special even though you have a bad hair day or gaining weight. stuffs like that.

logic:
wake up! there's no such thing. falling in love means you have to give more time to someone. more patience. more sacrifice. and then you'll get nothing. nothing but hurts.

heart:
hurts?

logic:
yes. love is just another word for being one stupid person who will do anything for someone else.

heart:
errr... I don't think so.

logic:
you don't think so? hey, hearts, you don't do the thinking. I am logic, I'm good at thinking. so trust me, love hurts.

heart:
just do the thinking, logic. you don't know what it feels to be hurt. so, just shut up. I'm the one who feels it.

No comments: