Sunday, April 04, 2010

When the rain is falling on Easter Day

sorry for the late post. kind of busy and kind of lazy :p
by the way..

Happy Easter, People!
May God always be with you

GKI PI's decoration


I attended Easter Eve's service at GKI Pondok Indah with a friend. I amazed with the people and the decorate there. It was like they held a wedding ceremony there, a simple one. But, overall I love the sermon and the atmosphere (psst.. there's no one activated their phone while the service).


***

after the service, we went to Bulungan, Blok M to have our dinner. So we had Ayam Bakar Ganthari and a cup of hot chocolate with almond and a cup of Slurpee (I forgot what the flavor is). it was a lovely evening with a lovely friend. :)

what's your favorite flavor? me? I love to mix all of it. :p
oh, I think beibi loves Slurpee as much as we do

she & Slurpee


***


Anyway, I will have the two weeks of mid term test. wish me luck!


***

No comments: