hi, you!
again, you came to me.
so many things happen in March.
in 2003, you took my dearest Dad away with you and celebrated my lovely Mom's birthday in the same date same time.
you're gonna open a LOT of my memoirs, March!
***
first thing I do in March is doing some polyvore. a place that I can be a fashionista. I am a shy person, really. so I guess that this is a best way to explore my fashion intuition. this is my first look. hey, please don't judge me with bad words. I am a newbie. :p
autumn
***
again, you came to me.
so many things happen in March.
in 2003, you took my dearest Dad away with you and celebrated my lovely Mom's birthday in the same date same time.
you're gonna open a LOT of my memoirs, March!
***
first thing I do in March is doing some polyvore. a place that I can be a fashionista. I am a shy person, really. so I guess that this is a best way to explore my fashion intuition. this is my first look. hey, please don't judge me with bad words. I am a newbie. :p
autumn ***
2 comments:
That is such a cute outfit! It's so elegant and pretty all at once.
That is such a cute outfit! It's so elegant and pretty all at once.
Post a Comment