Tarumanagara University invited Ms Ghislaine Morgan, choir coach (I supposed) from England to hold a workshop in Jakarta. Escorted her from Ibis Hotel-Tarumanagara University-Plasa Senayan-Ibis Hotel was really fun-time. Although I didn't get a lot conversation with her, I can tell that she is friendly and lovely. She loves Indonesia a LOT especially with the food, not the traffic jam :p Oh, she also told us about differences between Jakarta and London's traffic, American and British's joke, and how Jakarta people treated her so well. It's funny when she was trying to pronounce "nyamuk" "ngantri" "ngantuk" "jambu" and so on.
while I was waiting her to coach some students, I had a bit much chit-chat with Mr. Monty Satiadarma, rector of UNTAR and one of my favorite teacher. He told me a LOT of things. About food, religion, cultures, Europe cultures, Chinese food, story about psychology, and so many other things. I really had a great time to have a chit-chat with him. later, I will post something about him and his words in my class.
and, for dinner, we took Ms. Morgan to Sushi Tei. We met tobikko, salmon, unagi, eel, hot ocha, wasabi, tuna, and so on. I felt that my belly became jelly :p
so many things I want to share with you, bloggie. but I really tired and need some sleep. tomorrow's gonna be a long long day. I should wake up early to pick her up. and you know that wake up early is not quite easy for me :p Let's start some relaxing time and meet me in dreamland. Nighty night :)
while I was waiting her to coach some students, I had a bit much chit-chat with Mr. Monty Satiadarma, rector of UNTAR and one of my favorite teacher. He told me a LOT of things. About food, religion, cultures, Europe cultures, Chinese food, story about psychology, and so many other things. I really had a great time to have a chit-chat with him. later, I will post something about him and his words in my class.
and, for dinner, we took Ms. Morgan to Sushi Tei. We met tobikko, salmon, unagi, eel, hot ocha, wasabi, tuna, and so on. I felt that my belly became jelly :p
so many things I want to share with you, bloggie. but I really tired and need some sleep. tomorrow's gonna be a long long day. I should wake up early to pick her up. and you know that wake up early is not quite easy for me :p Let's start some relaxing time and meet me in dreamland. Nighty night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment