Monday, February 01, 2010

When it comes to hello goodbye

say hello to February and say goodbye to January


***


late January, the latest timeline on twitter is about iPad. I don't know much about iPad, but i surely do know that this video is funny.





***


anyway, I decided to write down things that I realized in 2010. so far, I got one. Let me share it with you.

"I realized that straight bang hair is not fit me correctly."


***


and still, in January, I got this can-not-sleep-before-3-am problem. I've tried counting sheep, reviewed the day with details, dreaming about my dreams *wink*, music, read a boring article, hot chocolate milk, or even just closed my eyes. They didn't work. I still awake.

I hope it'll be better in February. please, I got so many things to do.


***


oh, February. you come to me now.
people said that you are full of love.
I hope you bring something, like love, to me :p


***

No comments: