Saturday, February 27, 2010

When I make it easy as 1,2,3,4



friday night, nana and I slept over at angel's house. we shared so many things. friendship, boys, and just laughing out loud. around 1 AM, we ate that conello with disc chocolate ice cream.

I had my besties, had a quality time, and had an chocolate ice cream.
it's a perfect slept over right? :p


***


recently, I listen to 1 2 3 4 by Plain White T's. for me, it is sweet, simple, and just the way it is.

some of the words from that song:
Give me more loving than I’ve ever had
Make me feel better when I’m feeling sad
Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not
You make it easy
It’s easy as 1-2, 1-2-3-4
There’s only one thing to do
Three words for you
I love you.. I love you


***

No comments: