Monday, February 08, 2010

When I finally made my holidays

Monday, 01-02-2010
beautiful date, isn't it? 01022010, just like mirror. I went to Grand Indonesia with a friend to watch New York, I Love You. This is a very sweet movie for me. After that, we had our late dinner at Social House. Danke, for the treat :p *I already post it as SoHo before.



***


Tuesday, 02-02-2010
watched Case 39 at eX plaza with Alid, Addi, and Icha. nice movie. afterward, we crossed to Grand Indonesia and did some photo taking :p




***


Wednesday, 03-02-2010
went to Ragunan zoo with Addi, Icha, Alid, and Jimmy. fun, amusing, and relaxing. really want to do that again instead of just hanging around in malls.

you can drink it. this is the first time I saw stuff like this in Jakarta :p




***


Thursday, 04-02-2010
did some gathering with April and Gabby at Taman Anggrek Mall. and then we went to Pluit Junction to do 2 hours karaoke-ing :p
me - evelyn - gabby

karaoke-ing :p

Joko & April


***


Friday, 05-02-2010
went to Atma Jaya to attend Psycholimpic. No, I'm not the participant. Just a spectator from the side of the field :p I give my best to support the team.

basketball team

take some picture

hellow yellow,, *Kiel's shoes.


***

Saturday, 06-02-2010
went to Atma Jaya to watch Mini Soccer and Basket Ball game. after that, I went to Taman Anggrek Mall with Agnesha and accidentally met with Ratna & Ryan. Agnesha and I catch up with her nieces, Timmy and Karin. They are so adorable.

penalty kick by Kiel

warming up

up: agnesh - me down: ratna - ryan

so adorable *not you nes :p*

Timmy and his thing :p


***


but, I still have my sleepless night.
somebody help!



***

No comments: