I had a little chit-chat with one of my best friend. and the topic was love. not in a father-and-son-love love but in a I-love-you-and-I-want-to-be-your-boy/girlfriend-love love. when it comes to love, I don't really know how to react, how to make a move, or else. I think, I forget what it feels when I am in love with somebody.
I think, I need a lousy love story.
I think, I need a
***
anyway, I found this movie, When In Rome while i was blogwalking. just see the trailer and maybe you'll like it, like i do.
tagline: Did you ever wish for the impossible?
***
and, I think this song will be perfect for this night.
and love, such a silly game we played
like a summer day in May
What is love, what is love?
I just want you to be loved
like a summer day in May
What is love, what is love?
I just want you to be loved
Love by Matt White
click here to listen
***
I used too much "thinking" in this post. I really need a
***
No comments:
Post a Comment