Friday, January 08, 2010

another Friday

I woke up this morning because my mom forced me to. a guy who will service my air conditioner arrived. so i had to move from my snugly-snugly-comfortable blanket to living room. arggh..


***


about 10 AM I logged on to my twitter account and post this:


i totally forgot what day today is. so lame. :| It is Friday, not Thursday. Freitag, nein (or should I use nicht? help me.) Donnerstag. *in Deutsch, i fell for this language nowadays*


***


last night, I went to Pluit Junction with Yunita & Irvan. We're just hanging out at Shihlin (click here to order some XXL crispy chicken :p), you know, chit-chatting, sharing, and laughing. we did a LOT of laughing.

three of us


***


by the way, I don't really like my new hair. It makes me more chubbier :|


***

1 comment:

Masahide said...

HAHAHAHHA !!!!!!

I don't really like my new hair. It makes me more chubbier

i don't like too =)

Your hair will be long soon !! HAHAHAHA !! Don't use PONI Style anymore ! =D !!