this october, I'm so excited about these three things.
***
first, andre harihandoyo and sonic people, one of my fave band, finally launched their album
Good by Andre Harihandoyo and Sonic People
***
first, andre harihandoyo and sonic people, one of my fave band, finally launched their album
Good by Andre Harihandoyo and Sonic Peoplethank you for voice of jakarta for letting us streaming their first listen. I can't wait to have it and play it on my CD player. Oh, people, this band? Highly recommended by me. click here for their music.
***
second, John Mayer's new video of "Who Says" NOW on youtube. I hold my breath and don't want to close my eyes during this video. :D
John Mayer - Who Says
***
third, it's coming from Jamie Cullum. Actually, his new video "I'm All Over It" is already on youtube since last week (earlier than John's). But, there's no "late" for sharing this happiness, r8?(:
Jamie Cullum - I'm All Over It
***
enjoy!
***
***
second, John Mayer's new video of "Who Says" NOW on youtube. I hold my breath and don't want to close my eyes during this video. :D
John Mayer - Who Says
***
third, it's coming from Jamie Cullum. Actually, his new video "I'm All Over It" is already on youtube since last week (earlier than John's). But, there's no "late" for sharing this happiness, r8?(:
Jamie Cullum - I'm All Over It
***
enjoy!
***
No comments:
Post a Comment