
anyway, this is my first post about boy, isn't it? haha. i know i've been alone since last year. but, i guess i'm okay with that. I have friends who always there for me, cheering me up, doing something silly together, crying with me, spending saturday nights together, etc. I do have GOOD friends. :)
but, sometimes, i really need someone to rely on. you know, someone who will stay awake with me just to spend the night with me. someone to take a picture together and post it as profile picture. someone who always says I'm pretty even though I gained my weights. someone who can not mad at me when I get PMS. someone who can make me smile just because doing something stupid, like suddenly appear in the middle of the night. someone who i can text-ing I.M.U.L. to. someone who always be there for me 24 hours, 7days a week. someone who i can running to when i think the world is not fair with me. someone who I can hug with no reason except i heart you. someone to fill my mind everyday and everynight. someone who wants to holding hands together with me while buying me an ice cream. you know, someone that i can call a boyfriend.
but, it only takes SOMETIMES. really. SOMETIMES, like today :)
but, sometimes, i really need someone to rely on. you know, someone who will stay awake with me just to spend the night with me. someone to take a picture together and post it as profile picture. someone who always says I'm pretty even though I gained my weights. someone who can not mad at me when I get PMS. someone who can make me smile just because doing something stupid, like suddenly appear in the middle of the night. someone who i can text-ing I.M.U.L. to. someone who always be there for me 24 hours, 7days a week. someone who i can running to when i think the world is not fair with me. someone who I can hug with no reason except i heart you. someone to fill my mind everyday and everynight. someone who wants to holding hands together with me while buying me an ice cream. you know, someone that i can call a boyfriend.
but, it only takes SOMETIMES. really. SOMETIMES, like today :)
5 comments:
haha its so natural if u felt that way uwi, mine also, but sometimes..
i used to ask what does it feel,having a boyfren? i almost forgot haha..
just be tough wi, u are braver than you ever thought before, even with a boy
haha... *curhatan seorang jomblo yang dsakiti laki2* hahah xp
angel
uwi, u've (we actually) just haven't met him yet! hehehe..
sometime we need someone...
btw, I.M.U.L itu artinya ap ya? hehehe....
@sufren: I Miss U, Love.. hihi itu artinya :)
Post a Comment