Friday, October 02, 2009

our shocking shirt is shocking us

From the first time I listened to Endah 'n Rhesa (first single is When You Love Someone) I totally love it. It was about 2007, my best friend gave the mp3 to me. heehee :B and i listened to it over and over again. Last May, my best friend told me that Endah 'n Rhesa is playing regularly in Loca Coffee Plus, Kemang. and on May 27th 2009, Andre Harihandoyo and Sonic People (another my favorite local band) will play before Endah 'n Rhesa. So I decided to go there and see their performance although the place is quite far far away from my house but it was worth it. Andre Harihandoyo and Sonic People is really entertaining and giving away their CDs. Endah 'n Rhesa's performance is outstanding. They are s.u.p.e.r.c.o.o.l.!!

I have to have their CD. but I didn't find it anywhere. It sold out. and I don't want to just google-ing it and just download it for free. I don't want to, because I need the original one. Why? I don't know, maybe because I think they are s.u.p.e.r.c.o.o.l.!! so I left my phone number to one of the disc store in Senayan City Mall. I wait for their call. I wait for their call until today. But it didn't come.

I forget about how much I want the CD for awhile, because of my busy-day-at-lollipop's. But when i met my bestfriend, he gave me his surprise present for my 20th birthday, Nowhere to Go by Endah 'n Rhesa! haha.. I speechless. I told him that I was looking everywhere for it. I am so happy to have this CD. So, after I got home, I directly put the CD on the music player!

uwi, bew, and the CD


***


Oh my, all I can say is thank you for giving me this CD! That's what a best friend (like you) is for :p heehee. kidding. BFF (:

No comments: